JOB POSITION POSTING
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Rancho Cordova
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide an extraordinary experience for Clients of American River Bank (internal and external) promoting professionalism, timeliness, confidentiality and the desire to assist.
- Provide administrative support to commercial banking, credit admin and retail banking personnel.
- Coordinate committee meetings, conference calls, and distribution of loan approvals, etc.
- Prepare draft agendas and prepare Board Books for DLC and ARB BoD meetings.
- Coordinate materials with various departments; prepare and distribute Loan Committee agendas.
- Prepare correspondence, sales production & loan portfolio reports and other documents; proof/edit documents for accuracy, content and format.
- Review and edit expense reports submitted by commercial and retail employees prior to submitting them for approval to the leaders.
- Research Loan Client service inquiries as well as Loan Portfolio irregularities and problem solve, as needed. Distribute retail referrals to RMs per plan.
- Prepare as requested weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for retail banking, commercial banking and credit administration by using various Microsoft applications, such as Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- On occasion, assist with preparation of responses to RFP’s and presentations to Clients & Prospects as well as charts, graphs, & data summaries for Loan Committees and Board presentations on behalf of Commercial Banking, Retail Banking & Credit Administration.
- Prepare and organize various department training seminars related to Team Meetings, Compliance, Business Continuity, Sales, Credit and others, as needed.
- Adhere to applicable regulations and policies including but not limited to: Fair Lending, Equal Credit Opportunity, CRA, Flood Insurance, RESPA, HMDA and BSA.
- ack up other department personnel as necessary or as assigned by management.
- All other duties as needed or assigned, including, but not limited to, scanning & organizing of financial documents for new and renewed loans and documents related to site inspections; collecting required financials from Clients/prospects and follow up on missing items; assisting with completion of 90 Day and Late Financial Reporting Letter process.
- Extraordinary client service & administrative support skills.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment with a desire to be part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an attention to detail.
- Must be able to accommodate multiple tasks, exhibiting strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must possess proficient PC skills, including Windows, Word, Excel and Power Point and the ability to adapt quickly to various word-processing, spreadsheet and other software programs.
- Two years of experience in a professional work environment.
- Appetite for continuous learning and challenges.
- Resiliency and a penchant for change.
The above description is not all-inclusive and American River Bank may change or modify this or any position as may be necessary.