American River Bankshares Reports Second Quarter 2019 Results 7/18/2019
—Sacramento, CA, July 18, 2019
– American River Bankshares (NASDAQ-GS: AMRB) today reported net income of $1.3 million, or $0.22 per diluted share for the second quarter of 2019 compared to $1.3 million, or $0.22 per diluted share for the second quarter of 2018. For the six months ended June 30, 2019, net income was $2.4 million or $0.41 per diluted share, compared to $2.6 million or $0.44 per diluted share for the six months ended June 30, 2018.
“We continue to make progress on our plan by building new relationships and increasing the business with our existing relationships. Speed to market with excellent service remains critical to our success,” said David E. Ritchie, Jr., President and Chief Executive Officer. “This past quarter was our fifth consecutive quarter with over $30 million in new loan originations and that is beginning to have a positive effect on our balance sheet and our interest income.”
American River Bankshares Increases its Quarterly Cash Dividend7/18/2019
—Sacramento, CA, July 18, 2019
– American River Bankshares (NASDAQ-GS: AMRB) announced its third quarter cash dividend of 7 cents per share ($0.07) payable on August 14, 2019 to shareholders of record on July 31, 2019. The 7 cents per share is a 2 cent or 40% increase over the second quarter 2019 cash dividend of 5 cents per share that was announced on April 18, 2019.
The cash dividend is the third quarterly cash dividend of 2019 and represents the eleventh cash dividend since the quarterly program was reinstated in January of 2017.
American River Bankshares Schedules its Quarterly Conference Call7/11/2019
—SACRAMENTO, CA, July 11, 2019
– American River Bankshares (NASDAQ-GS: AMRB) today announced that it will host a conference call on Thursday, July 18, 2019 at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time to discuss the second quarter 2019 financial results.
David E. Ritchie, Jr., President and Chief Executive Officer, and Mitchell A. Derenzo, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, both of American River Bankshares, will lead a live presentation and answer analysts’ questions.
American River Bankshares Announces its 2019 Annual Meeting Results5/17/2019
—Sacramento, CA, May 17, 2019
– The Board of Directors of American River Bankshares (NASDAQ – GS: AMRB), announced the election of all nine Director nominees at its Annual Meeting held Thursday, May 16th in Rancho Cordova, California.
Shareholders elected Nicolas C. Anderson, Kimberly A. Box, Charles D. Fite, Jeffery Owensby, William A. Robotham, David E. Ritchie, Jr., Stephen H. Waks, Philip A. Wright, Michael A. Ziegler as Directors, each
American River Bankshares Reports First Quarter 2019 Results4/18/2019
—Sacramento, CA, April 18, 2019
– American River Bankshares (NASDAQ-GS: AMRB) today reported net income of $1.1 million, or $0.20 per diluted share for the first quarter of 2019 compared to $1.4 million, or $0.22 per diluted share for the first quarter of 2018.
“The effort toward building relationships is beginning to show positive results on the balance sheet as we made considerable progress on new loan commitments and fundings during the first quarter,” said David E. Ritchie, Jr., President and Chief Executive Officer. “With the efforts of the team’s hard work and the strong momentum, we are confident we have the right plan in place.”