American River Bankshares Appoints Julie Raney to its Board of Directors9/23/2019
—Sacramento, CA, September 23, 2019
– The Board of Directors of American River Bankshares (NASDAQ – GS: AMRB) today announced that it has appointed Julie Raney to the American River Bankshares Board. In addition, the Company has also appointed Ms. Raney to the Board of American River Bank.
Ms. Raney is a Deputy General Counsel for Sutter Health, a not for profit health care system in Northern California, where she leads the Employment and Labor Group, the Disability Access Compliance Team, and the Special Investigation Unit. Throughout her nine years at Sutter Health and the prior fifteen years in private practice, Ms. Raney has developed an expertise in employment related matters and risk reduction strategies.
American River Bankshares Reports Second Quarter 2019 Results 7/18/2019
—Sacramento, CA, July 18, 2019
– American River Bankshares (NASDAQ-GS: AMRB) today reported net income of $1.3 million, or $0.22 per diluted share for the second quarter of 2019 compared to $1.3 million, or $0.22 per diluted share for the second quarter of 2018. For the six months ended June 30, 2019, net income was $2.4 million or $0.41 per diluted share, compared to $2.6 million or $0.44 per diluted share for the six months ended June 30, 2018.
“We continue to make progress on our plan by building new relationships and increasing the business with our existing relationships. Speed to market with excellent service remains critical to our success,” said David E. Ritchie, Jr., President and Chief Executive Officer. “This past quarter was our fifth consecutive quarter with over $30 million in new loan originations and that is beginning to have a positive effect on our balance sheet and our interest income.”
American River Bankshares Increases its Quarterly Cash Dividend7/18/2019
—Sacramento, CA, July 18, 2019
– American River Bankshares (NASDAQ-GS: AMRB) announced its third quarter cash dividend of 7 cents per share ($0.07) payable on August 14, 2019 to shareholders of record on July 31, 2019. The 7 cents per share is a 2 cent or 40% increase over the second quarter 2019 cash dividend of 5 cents per share that was announced on April 18, 2019.
The cash dividend is the third quarterly cash dividend of 2019 and represents the eleventh cash dividend since the quarterly program was reinstated in January of 2017.
American River Bankshares Schedules its Quarterly Conference Call7/11/2019
—SACRAMENTO, CA, July 11, 2019
– American River Bankshares (NASDAQ-GS: AMRB) today announced that it will host a conference call on Thursday, July 18, 2019 at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time to discuss the second quarter 2019 financial results.
David E. Ritchie, Jr., President and Chief Executive Officer, and Mitchell A. Derenzo, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, both of American River Bankshares, will lead a live presentation and answer analysts’ questions.
American River Bankshares Announces its 2019 Annual Meeting Results5/17/2019
—Sacramento, CA, May 17, 2019
– The Board of Directors of American River Bankshares (NASDAQ – GS: AMRB), announced the election of all nine Director nominees at its Annual Meeting held Thursday, May 16th in Rancho Cordova, California.
Shareholders elected Nicolas C. Anderson, Kimberly A. Box, Charles D. Fite, Jeffery Owensby, William A. Robotham, David E. Ritchie, Jr., Stephen H. Waks, Philip A. Wright, Michael A. Ziegler as Directors, each