Business ACH Reporting provides relevant information that accompanies ACH transactions so you can easily and efficiently manage your payments. See invoice or purchase order numbers, the names and Social Security numbers of representative payees or details of health insurance claim payments.|
Features and Benefits
- Automatically receive easy-to-read reports or machine-readable straight-through processing files for remittance data, health care entries and Social Security payments.
- Authorize staff to retrieve reports from an encrypted email portal.
- Import ACH payment-related remittance (EDI) information to an accounts receivable package.
- Receive a quick list of all your ACH entries for the day or a list of CCD and CTX entries to help keep you from missing the 24-hour return deadline.
- Receive automatic notification of ACH items of interest.
- Easily reconcile a single ACH payment to multiple invoices.
View Sample Reports
Sample Remittance Reports
Sample Social Security Reports
Monthly Fee (per account): $10
Want to learn more about this service and its benefits? Get in touch with one of our Business Banking Experts today!