|Term Loans provide a specific amount of credit to purchase long-lived assets like equipment or meet a specific financing need for which the benefit will be realized over time.
Prefer talking to a live person to discuss the best ways to reach
your business goals? Use the button at right.
Features and Benefits
- Longer term (5-7 years) financing for expansion projects and equipment.
- Customized & predictable repayment terms over a fixed period of time
- Fixed or floating interest rates
- Secured by collateral that can include business assets, vehicles, equipment or accounts receivables.
- Minimum (3) three years in business
- Profitable operations
- American River Bank deposit relationship
American River Bank serves clients throughout Northern California, including Sacramento, Roseville, Santa Rosa, Healdsburg, Jackson, Pleasanton and San Jose (Greater Sacramento Area, Sonoma County, Amador County, San Francisco Bay Area - South Bay, North Bay, and East Bay).
THIS IS NOT AN OFFER OR COMMITMENT. RATES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS VARY BASED ON PROPERTY TYPE/USE AND MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE SUBJECT TO SUBMISSION OF A FORMAL APPLICATION, UNDERWRITING AND WRITTEN APPROVAL. APPROVAL TERMS MAY VARY.