|Lines of Credit are typically used to finance temporary cash shortfalls and for business expenses, such as seasonal or volume inventory purchases or taking advantage of trade discounts. The flexibility of a Line of Credit can maximize your business’ working capital and allow you to react quickly to opportunities.
Prefer talking to a live person to discuss the best ways to reach
your business goals? Use the button at right.
Features and Benefits
- Secured, collateralized and unsecured lines of credit available
- Revolving use of funds you control
- For businesses with sales volumes from $1 to $50 million
- Collateral can range from accounts receivables to corporate or personal assets
- Easy access through Online Banking
- Lines from $50,000 to $5,000,000
- Minimum (3) three years in business
- Profitable operations
- American River Bank deposit relationship
American River Bank serves clients throughout Northern California, including Sacramento, Roseville, Santa Rosa, Healdsburg, Jackson, Pleasanton and San Jose (Greater Sacramento Area, Sonoma County, Amador County, San Francisco Bay Area - South Bay, North Bay, and East Bay).
THIS IS NOT AN OFFER OR COMMITMENT. RATES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS VARY BASED ON PROPERTY TYPE/USE AND MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE SUBJECT TO SUBMISSION OF A FORMAL APPLICATION, UNDERWRITING AND WRITTEN APPROVAL. APPROVAL TERMS MAY VARY.