Business Online Banking is a complete online cash management suite that gives you the control and convenience to run your business efficiently. Business Online Banking includes Bill Pay, ACH Services, eStatements, Wire Transfers, Account Alerts, and more. |
Read Frequently Asked Questions
Demo Business Online Banking or Bill Pay
Sign-Up for Business Online Banking
Online Banking Features
- Access multiple accounts with just one log-in.
- Restrict access and set limits for each user via robust administrative controls
- View balances - checking, savings, CDs, Loans & IRAs
- View, export and search history, including memo posts and pending transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts, including loan payments and advance requests
- Transfer funds to external accounts
- Place stop payments
- View online images of paid checks (front & back)
- Reconcile accounts
- Set balance, security or any scheduling alerts
- Set preferences - nickname accounts, reorder accounts and more!
- No software to download
- Collect one-time or recurring payments from customers or members.
- Send electronic payments to vendors and pay employees with direct deposit.
- Send EFTPS Tax Payments (State and Federal).
- Submit wire transfer requests online or in-branch
- Domestic or international
Bill Pay Features
- Receive eBills directly into your account
- Pay bills from multiple accounts
- Avoid late fees by scheduling automatic recurring payments
- Automatic payments in response to eBills
- Expedited payments
- Set-up email alerts, including payment confirmations
- Customizable reports
- Organize payment categories
- Online Banking & Bill Pay (up to 20 payments per month) is FREE on every account!
- ACH Services fee apply. Read More>>
Online Banking Update - Coming January 5, 2016
We’re simplifying the way that you log in…
The login process will be simplified to one step!
- You will enter your Online ID and password on the same page, and log directly into Online Banking.
- The image and passphrase that you now see before entering your password is going away, and will no longer be part of the way that you log in to Online Banking