Customer choice meets merchant convenience. Accept credit, debit, and gift card transactions for fast, easy and secure payment. Using a counter-top terminal, POS system, software, internet gateway or smart phone you can make customer payments easier for both of you.
Features and Benefits
- All major credit and debit cards are accepted
- Process through your mobile phone or tablet with Mobile Pay
- Easy, secure online access to payment processing data and reporting tools
- Expert chargeback and retrieval handling to protect the sales you’ve already made
- Multiple processing centers for maximum uptime and transaction security
- Competitive Pricing
- Installation, Training and 24/7 Technical Support is included
- No Application Fee, Termination Fee or Long-Term Contract
- Equipment rental available for Non-Profit Charity Events
Call your local branch for more information about Merchant Bankcard Services
Existing Merchant Bankcard Clients
Please click here to complete your annual validation
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard PCI Compliance
INCOMING WIRE TRANSFERS
We offer Domestic and International incoming wire services for current American River Bank clients. Ensuring that those who are sending you money through a wire transfer have the correct instructions is crucial to making sure that you get your money as quickly as possible; please call your local branch for specific details and fees.
At American River Bank we make collecting your hard earned funds easy with our suite of Cash Management tools and services. Contact us today to sign up and get your funds where they should be – in your account!
ACH Origination (also known as Collections) is a convenient tool to collect recurring dues or fees from members or customers. While ACH Receipts debit one account at a time, Collections allows you to debit multiple accounts outside the bank at the same time and credits your account inside the bank for the sum total of those debits. Examples include:
- Membership fees
- Recurring service payments
- Invoice payments
Clients can always make deposits directly at any of our conveniently located branches throughout Sacramento, Amador and Sonoma Counties. Our team of banking professionals are happy to be of assistance.
With Mobile Deposit you can deposit a check directly into your eligible checking account without ever going to the Bank. Simply log into your account using the American River Bank Mobile app, take a photo of both the front and the back of your endorsed check and send it to the Bank. Point, Snap, Deposit. It’s as easy as that!
DEPOSIT EXPRESS (Remote Deposit Capture)
Deposit Express services allow business clients to make deposits directly from the convenience of their own office. After receiving a check, simply scan it using an American River Bank or client scanner, the image is electronically transmitted and the funds are deposited directly into your business checking account.
Features and Benefits
- Quicker access to your money - with same day deposits
- Improved cash flow – increased deposit frequency puts your money to work sooner
- Increased efficiency – fewer trips to the bank, scanning automatically creates an electronic image
- Digital capture and processing of checks – reduces fraud – checks deposited quickly, learn of return checks faster and begin the collection process sooner
- Historical Data at your fingertips - with online access to images, deposits and reports for up to 24 months
- Export accounts receivable data to your accounts receivable system
- Multi – level security access
Deposit Express Frequently Asked Questions
Who can use Deposit Express?
Any business client can use Deposit Express. Businesses with the following characteristics would benefit from Deposit Express because checks are deposited quicker with less effort making your money available sooner:
- Consistently receive high value checks
- Offices in remote locations
- High number of office locations
- Receive a large volume of checks
What equipment is necessary to use Deposit Express?
- A Bank provided scanner
- PC with a USB 2.0 port
- High speed internet connection
- Clients must have an Active Business Checking Account with the Bank
What types of checks can be deposited through Deposit Express?
Corporate and consumer checks, money orders, cashier’s checks, treasury checks, and travelers checks may be deposited as long as these items are drawn on a US bank in US dollars. You will not be able to deposit foreign checks including any Canadian checks in Canadian dollars and/or noted as payable in US funds. You will need to deposit the item(s) via a branch or by mail.
Is it safe to transmit data using Deposit Express?
Yes. Check images are transmitted using a secure, encrypted connection via our Deposit Express web site.
What happens if a check is rejected during the scanning process?
You will receive a reject message during the scan that will require you to remove the item from the batch in order to continue. The item will need to be deposited via a branch or by mail.
What happens if a check is processed more than once through Deposit Express?
You will receive a message to delete the check from the deposit.
What do I do with the check once it has been scanned?
Clients are responsible for secure retention of original checks for a minimum of 30 days. Please see the Deposit Express Service Agreement for additional information.
Where do I get a copy of a check that was scanned and/or destroyed after the 30 days?
You have convenient and easy access to an online image archive for all deposits and deposited items for a 24-month period.
Can I view a report and/ or historical data on checks deposited?
You will have access to a number of reports on a daily basis and historical data via the Deposit Express web site.
Who do I call if I have technical problems or issues surrounding deposits?
Your first call should be to our Central Support Services Center at 1 (800) 544-0545 or (916) 231-6730 who will assist you with your specific issue. You may also contact your local American River Bank office for balance inquiries and bookkeeping type calls.
How do I sign up for Deposit Express? Do I need to sign a contract?
Signing up for Deposit Express is easy – you will need to have an Active Business checking account, complete a brief application, read and sign the user agreement and submit it at a branch office. The user agreement requires a 30 day notice to terminate use of Deposit Express.
How much does Deposit Express cost to use?
There is an initial one-time set-up and scanner fee. Other fees may apply; however, offsetting deposit balances and your overall client relationship will have an impact on the fees you pay. There is no sales option for the scanners - scanners are property of the Bank and client must return to us when or if Deposit Express is discontinued.