A Certificate of Deposit can be utilized for both short- and long-term savings goals. A CD is best suited for funds that can be set aside for a fixed period of time without access.
- Wide range of terms–from one month to five years
- $2,500 minimum
- Tiered rates fixed on length of term
- Manage account 24/7 through FREE online banking and Access 24 telephone banking
- FDIC insured up to the maximum permitted by law
- Mobile Banking available on the American River Bank Mobile App
- No monthly service charge
- Penalty for early withdrawal
Is your CD ready to mature?
Give us a call. Or drop by. One of our delightful & very helpful employees would love to help you decide what’s next.
Ready to reinvest?
Great, we’ll set a new term and rate.
Changes in cash flow?
Have your funds deposited into a business money market
account for immediate access yet still earn a competitive interest rate.
Calculate your insurance coverage using the FDIC's Electronic Deposit Insurance Estimator or contact your local branch office today. For more information, visit www.fdic.gov/ .
- See our Deposit Account Agreement or Other Service Fees brochure for further information.
- Consult a Representative for current interest rates and Annual Percentage Yield information.
- Government regulation limits the number of pre-authorized withdrawals from a money market or savings account to 6 per monthly statement period.
- $5 fee for each excessive transfer for savings accounts and $10 fee for each excessive transfer for money market accounts. Account is subject to closure upon 3rd instance of excessive transactions in a 12-month rolling period.
- There is a $5.00 fee for each transfer.
- Savings and money market accounts not tied to a checking account are eligible for an ATM card only. Savings and money market accounts that are tied to a checking account will have access to a debit card.