The joy of the Holiday Season comes but once a year, but without a proper strategy for saving, you could end up paying for it all year long. Take away the financial stress with a Christmas Club Savings Account.
Calculate your insurance coverage using the FDIC's Electronic Deposit Insurance Estimator or contact your local branch office today. For more information, visit www.fdic.gov/
How It Works
- Determine your holiday spending budget
- Break up your budget into weekly or monthly amounts
- Christmas Club will automatically transfer those amounts from a specified checking account
- Your balance will be automatically transferred to your checking account on November 15th
- No minimums
- Interest paid on average collected monthly balance
- Enjoy the ease and convenience of automatic transfers
- Balance automatically transferred to your bank checking account on November 15th
- Manage your account 24/7 through FREE online banking and Access 24 telephone banking
- Mobile Banking available on the American River Bank Mobile App
- No monthly service charge
- See our Deposit Account Agreement or Other Service Fees brochure for further information.
- Consult a Representative for current interest rates and Annual Percentage Yield information.
- Government regulation limits the number of pre-authorized withdrawals from a money market or savings account to 6 per monthly statement period.
- $5 fee for each excessive transfer for savings accounts and $10 fee for each excessive transfer for money market accounts. Account is subject to closure upon 3rd instance of excessive transactions in a 12-month rolling period.
- There is a $5.00 fee for each transfer.
- Savings and money market accounts not tied to a checking account are eligible for an ATM card only. Savings and money market accounts that are tied to a checking account will have access to a debit card.