JOB POSITION POSTING
Human Resources Coordinator
Job Title: Human Resources Coordinator
Location: Rancho Cordova
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide an extraordinary Client experience for employees and Clients of American River Bank promoting professionalism, confidentiality and the desire to assist.
- Assist in review and coordination of annual enrollment for group benefits.
- Assist with administration of 401k and ESPP benefit plans.
- Input new hire information into HR system; prepare all new employee documentation, including file set-ups and follow-up to ensure documentation is complete. Maintain all active, terminated and retired employee files.
- Assist with the onboarding of new employees, including the scheduling and presentation of new hire orientation.
- Update employee files to document personnel actions and to provide information for payroll and other uses.
- Act as administrator in setting up user ids and passwords for online training (Symphony) and forwarding out appropriate information to employees. Follow-up to ensure timely completion of required training by employee. Coordinate with the Compliance Department additional training as needed.
- Coordinate, develop and deliver training through The Learning Exchange as well as outside vendors (Symphony and Bankers Compliance Group).
- Respond to employee inquiries and provide information to authorized persons including but not limited to verifications of employment.
- Assist with recruitment, including posting of jobs, interviewing and background checks. Complete verification of employment and former employment for candidates applying for employment with the bank as requested by authorized persons.
- Assist with planning and coordination of recognition program, including quarterly recognition, anniversary awards luncheon and recognition event.
- Assist with preparation of and filing of reports of employee accidents and injuries at company locations.
- Complete special projects accurately and in a timely manner, as assigned.
- Assist with development and maintenance of procedures.
- General administrative duties as needed.
- Assist with any associated task as requested, needed or assigned.
- Flexible in ability to accommodate multiple priorities, exhibiting excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Self-starter, with ability to work independently while being simultaneously responsive to issues and changes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with fine attention to detail.
- Proficient PC skills, including Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and maintain confidentiality.
- Experience in development and delivery of training (in person and via webinar) preferred.
- Knowledge of federal and state employment laws, 401k and 125 plans a plus.
- Bachelors Degree or 1 –2 years related HR experience a plus.
- Previous Banking experience a plus.
- Video editing skills helpful.
The above description is not all-inclusive and American River Bank may change or modify this or any position as may be necessary.