Take full advantage of annual deferral amounts for retirement savings with an Individual Retirement Account or IRA. |
- Tax deferred, long-term investment
- Select from Traditional, ROTH and Education investment opportunities
- Tiered rates fixed on length of term
- One year to five year terms
- $2,500 minimum
- Manage account 24/7 through online banking and Access 24 telephone banking
- Mobile Banking available on the American River Bank Mobile App
- $25.00 annual fee
- Penalty for early withdrawal if age not 59 ½ or older
Calculate your insurance coverage using the FDIC's Electronic Deposit Insurance Estimator or contact your local branch office today. For more information, visit www.fdic.gov/ .
- See our Deposit Account Agreement or Other Service Fees brochure for further information.
- Consult a Representative for current interest rates and Annual Percentage Yield information.
- $5 fee for each excessive transfer for savings accounts and $10 fee for each excessive transfer for money market accounts. Account is subject to closure upon 3rd instance of excessive transactions in a 12-month rolling period.
- There is a $5.00 fee for each transfer.
- Savings and money market accounts not tied to a checking account are eligible for an ATM card only. Savings and money market accounts that are tied to a checking account will have access to a debit card.