JOB POSITION POSTING
Loan Servicing Specialist
Job Title: Loan Servicing Specialist
Location: Rancho Cordova
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide prompt courteous service to internal and external Clients of American River Bank, its partners and affiliates, promoting professionalism, confidentiality and the desire to assist.
- Board new and renewed loans, including document review prior to funding.
- Back up primary staff member that processes and maintains all SBA loans, including sold balances; prepare monthly SBA form 1502 and timely remittance of monies due.
- Process and maintain all loans serviced (Lead Bank) for third parties including completion of monthly transmittal, past due notices, UCC renewals and insurance tracking.
- Process and maintain all loans participated with other lending institutions including as needed remittances.
- Call back loans boarded by others within the department.
- Scan new and renewed loans and trailing documents in AccuLoan.
- Track outstanding collateral documents: Deeds of Trust, SNDA’s, Certificates of Title, etc.
- Track expiring insurance, including, fire, course of construction, liability, etc., for all loan types regardless of loan size.
- Assist with tracking expiring flood insurance policies, including report generation, flood file maintenance, client correspondence, insurance company contact and force placement of policies.
- Prepare Loan Payoff Demands.
- Close paid loan files within 30 days of payoff, including client correspondence, collateral release, and tax & flood service cancellation.
- Respond to Loan Operations general e-mail.
- Adhere to applicable Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) requirements.
- Assist with any related task as requested, needed or assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS, CHARACTERISTICS AND ABILITIES
- Strong client service and communications skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily workload to maximize efficiency and meet deadlines.
- Strong understanding of loan related banking processes, terminologies and regulatory requirements.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles.
- Strong mathematical and problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Windows, Microsoft Office, e-mail and Internet use; the ability to learn new systems and applications quickly and use them proficiently.
The above description is not all-inclusive and American River Bank may change or modify this or any position as may be necessary.