Use your mobile phone* or tablet to access your Business and Personal Accounts at your convenience – while in a meeting or waiting in line for your morning coffee. It’s safe, secure and an easy way to stay in even more control of
Features and Benefits
- Access your Business and Personal Accounts from virtually anywhere, using the American River Bank App, your mobile phone’s web browser or SMS text messaging**
- NEW! Deposit checks through the American River Bank App with Mobile Deposit.***
- NEW for Business Users! Supervisor users can grant access+ to standard users and approve draft transactions.
- NEW! Locate surcharge-free ATMs in the MoneyPass® Network.
- View account balances.
- View recent transactions.
- NEW! Transfer money between accounts at American River Bank and other financial institutions.
- Pay bills.
- Secure network protects personal and financial information
Request account information about balances and transactions from your phone using text message or SMS.
Get account and branch information, even transfer money and pay bills right from your smartphone's browser.
AMERICAN RIVER BANK APP
Download our Android
, or iPad
mobile application for a more convenient, customized mobile banking experience. Available on Google Play
and The App Store
Frequently Asked Questions for Business Accounts
Frequently Asked Questions for Personal Accounts
Text Banking Commands
Have a question? Contact a Banking Expert!
* MOBILE BANKING REQUIRES A SMART PHONE WITH SMS TEXT AND WEB BROWSING CAPABILITIES. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY.
** PLEASE NOTE THAT AMERICAN RIVER BANK WILL NOT SEND UNSOLICITED TEXT MESSAGES. ENROLLING IN SMS TEXT BANKING SIMPLY ALLOWS YOU TO SEND BANKING COMMANDS TO THE MOBILE BANKING SYSTEM AND RECEIVE RESPONSES TO THOSE COMMANDS.
***Some restrictions apply. Refer to our Mobile Banking FAQs for details.
+Rights and access for standard users must be granted in Online Banking before use in the Mobile Banking App.