A Market Account offers tiered rates based on average collected monthly balance and convenient anytime access to funds.
Calculate your insurance coverage using the FDIC's Electronic Deposit Insurance Estimator or contact your local branch office today. For more information, visit www.fdic.gov/
- Tiered rates on average collected monthly balance
- $2,500 minimum
- Unlimited deposits
- Limit 6 withdrawals per month4
- Easy access to funds with checks
- Link to checking for automatic overdraft protection
- Manage account 24/7 through Personal Online Banking and Access 24 Telephone Banking
- Includes an ATM or Debit MasterCard with a checking account
- FDIC insured up to the maximum permitted by law
- Mobile Banking available on the American River Bank Mobile App
- $10 monthly fee
- Balance to waive3: $5,000
- See our Deposit Account Agreement or Other Service Fees brochure for further information.
- Consult a Representative for current interest rates and Annual Percentage Yield information.
- Balance to waive based on average collected monthly balance.
- Government regulation limits the number of pre-authorized withdrawals from a money market or savings account to 6 per monthly statement period.
- $5 fee for each excessive transfer for savings accounts and $10 fee for each excessive transfer for money market accounts. Account is subject to closure upon 3rd instance of excessive transactions in a 12-month rolling period.
- There is a $5.00 fee for each transfer.
- Savings and money market accounts not tied to a checking account are eligible for an ATM card only. Savings and money market accounts that are tied to a checking account will have access to a debit card.