PPP Loan Information
Paycheck Protection Program
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Updated 4.19.2021
We are no longer accepting PPP Loan Applications.
The team at American River Bank is working hard on your behalf to process loans as quickly as possible to help you get through these challenging times.
Questions and Answers
Q I submitted my entire application before the portal closed and have not heard back. Will you continue to process it?
A Yes. All applications submitted before the portal closed will be processed.
Q I submitted my application before the portal closed and was told I needed to send additional information, update information, etc. Will you still process my application?
A Yes, if funds remain available through the SBA, we will process all applications submitted through our portal.
Q Why did you close your PPP portal while funds remain available and the SBA is accepting applications until March 31?
A We have received a significant number of applications so we closed our portal to ensure we are able to process all submitted applications.
Supplemental PPP Materials
- Top-line Overview of PPP First Draw Loans
- Top-line Overview of PPP Second Draw Loans
- Frequently Asked Questions for Lenders and Borrowers (12-09-20)
- Frequently Asked Questions for Faith-Based Organizations Participating in the Paycheck Protection Program and Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program
- PPP Myth vs. Fact
Thank you for trusting American River Bank to serve your financial needs during these uncertain times.
Additional COVID-19 Resources
Below are links to additional resources with the most up-to-date information about the Coronavirus, economic impact payments and more:
- Internal Revenue Service
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC)