Outgrown your present space? Need to upgrade your facility or add machinery & equipment? Want to stop paying rent and start building equity through the purchase of a new or existing building? SBA 504 Loans put ownership within reach.|
Prefer talking to a live person to discuss the best ways to reach
your business goals? Use the button at right.
SBA 504 Q&A
Features and Benefits
- Up to 90% financing for businesses with net worth less than $15 million or net profit less than $5 million average for the last two years
- Acquisition or construction financing of commercial real estate
- Refinancing of eligible existing loans or indebtedness
- Funds may be used for purchase of equipment
- Terms up to 10 years, amortization up to 25 years
All project costs can be financed, including acquisition (land and building, land and construction of building, renovations, machinery and equipment) and soft costs such as title insurance, legal, appraisal, environmental and bridge loan fees. Closing costs may be financed.
- Lower down payment—as low as 10%
- Competitive interest rates—usually below market
Collateral is typically assets financed; allows other assets to be free of liens and available to secure other needed financing.
Long term—real estate loans have a 20-year term, heavy equipment will have a 10 year term, up to 25 year amortization.
- Business with a net worth less than $15.0 million
- Business net profit after taxes less than $5 million average over last two years
- Business to occupy 51% of existing building or 60% of a new construction project
- Organized as a for-profit business
- Most types of business—retail, service, wholesale or manufacturing
American River Bank serves clients throughout Northern California, including Sacramento, Roseville, Santa Rosa, Healdsburg, Jackson, Pleasanton and San Jose (Greater Sacramento Area, Sonoma County, Amador County, South Bay, North Bay, and East Bay).
THIS IS NOT AN OFFER OR COMMITMENT. RATES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS VARY BASED ON PROPERTY TYPE/USE AND MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE SUBJECT TO SUBMISSION OF A FORMAL APPLICATION, UNDERWRITING AND WRITTEN APPROVAL. APPROVAL TERMS MAY VARY.