If your business receives inbound ACH items and sometimes needs extra information about them, then our new Business ACH Reporting service is for you.|
Business ACH Reporting provides you with relevant information that accompanies your ACH transactions so you can easily and efficiently manage your payments. You can see invoice or purchase order numbers, the names and Social Security numbers of representative payees or details of health insurance claim payments. ACH reporting is especially useful for those in the health services industry as the new Health Care EFT Standard went into effect this January, which requires insurance companies to send health care claims payments ectronically, via ACH, if a health care provider requests it.
Not only will our ACH reporting service be of particular value to health care providers, but also to any business receiving electronic payments for accounts receivables.
Features and benefits of Business ACH Reporting:
- Automatically receive easy-to-read reports or machine-readable straight-through processing files for remittance data, health care entries and Social Security payments.
- Authorize staff to retrieve reports from an encrypted email portal.
- Import ACH payment-related remittance (EDI) information to an accounts receivable package.
- Receive a quick list of all your ACH entries for the day or a list of CCD and CTX entries.
- Receive automatic notification of ACH items of interest.
- Easily reconcile a single ACH payment to multiple invoices.
For more information on how to set up Business ACH Reporting, contact us today.