Who We Are
American River Bank Business Overview
American River Bank is a regional bank serving Northern California since 1983. We help business owners and consumers reach their goals by providing financial expertise, full-service banking products, and extraordinary service.Our clients appreciate our straight-forward approach to banking and lending, and our commitment to the communities that we serve. American River Bank has been profitable every full year since our founding, which we attribute to our demonstrated history of providing value to our clients, shareholders, and employees.
American River Bank is a subsidiary of American River Bankshares, a publicly-traded Company on the NASDAQ Global Select Stock Market Exchange.
The American River Bank Difference
Extraordinary Client Service!
At American River Bank, we provide an extraordinary client experience and have successfully created a style of relationship banking that is unmatched in our industry.
- We show our respect by recognizing you as a “client” not “customer”.
- Our employees stay with us, which means they stay with you! On average, 43% of our employees have been with us for 5 years or more, and the average tenure is 9 years.
- As a result, our employees will get to know you and address you by name. It also means that our employees are well-trained, knowledgeable and better prepared to serve you.
- Our relationship managers maintain a manageable portfolio of clients, so our commercial banking clients receive a high level of attention and service.
- Each employee has a direct phone line and can be called without using an automated phone system.
If this is important to you too, then you should bank with us.
American River Bankshares Board of Directors
American River Bank Leadership Team
David E. Ritchie, Jr.
President & Chief Executive Officer, American River Bankshares & American River Bank
Kevin B. Bender
EVP & Chief Operating Officer, American River Bank
Lisa R. Cisneros
EVP, Retail Banking, American River Bank
Mitchell A. Derenzo
EVP & Chief Financial Officer, American River Bank
Dan C. McGregor
EVP & Chief Credit Officer, American River Bank
Gregory N. Patton
EVP, Commercial Banking, American River Bank