At American River Bank we recognize that our employees are the key to our success. That is why we are committed to our employees and their work environment. Our turnover is low – on average our employee tenure is nine years, and 43% of our employees have been on board for five years or more. We provide a progressive work environment that is welcoming, caring and supportive along with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits.
If this sounds like the type of environment in which you would like to work, we invite you to take a look at what American River Bank has to offer.
Because we expect our employees to provide an extraordinary experience for our clients, we are committed to do the same for our employees. That's why we strive to offer a comprehensive and attractive benefits package.
- Competitive Compensation
- Incentive Pay – all employees are eligible to participate in the company-wide Incentive Plan.
- Paid vacation, sick and personal time to maintain a healthy work-life balance
Insurance & Medical Related
- Life, Short Term Disability & Long Term Disability
- Voluntary supplemental insurance options
- FSA and HSA plans
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with Company match, day-one enrollment and immediate vesting
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan allows employees to set aside a portion of their pay to purchase AMRB stock and own a piece of the company.
- Tuition Reimbursement for employees interested in developing job-related skills or abilities through formal education
- Volunteerism – Every employee is eligible for up to 40 hours of paid time off per year to volunteer
- ARB Foundation offers employees who are passionate about giving back the opportunity to vet grant applications
If you would like to join the American River Bank team please check out our current opportunities.
To learn about current career opportunities call (800) 544-0545 or click on a link below.