Branch Services Specialist
JOB POSITION POSTING
Job Title: Branch Service Specialist
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide an extraordinary Client experience to Clients of American River Bank promoting professionalism, confidentiality and the desire to assist.
- Actively promote American River Bank and develop Client relationships through maintaining your knowledge of the Bank's products and services.
- Receive checks and cash for deposit to saving and checking accounts within specified limits; examine checks for proper endorsement and negotiability for compliance with Bank Hold Policy and receipt of transactions.
- Cash checks and pay money from savings and checking accounts in accordance with Bank Policy.
- Accept loan payments, cash advances, incoming/outgoing wire transfers, loan advances/pay downs, stop payments, telephone transfers and credit ratings.
- Sell Cashier Checks.
- Respond to Clients' bookkeeping and account inquiries, providing accurate and timely information.
- May act as a member of a dual control team in processing mail, ATM, night drop and courier bags.
- Maintain Bank Standards for Cash Controls by: balancing a cash drawer while maintaining assigned cash limits, safeguarding cash, teller stamps and terminal password.
- Adhere to applicable regulations and policies including but not limited to: Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Anti-Money Laundering requirements, Privacy and protecting Client Information; Reg CC (UCF Holds); Reg E; Reg DD and USA Patriot Act. .
- Daily, track referrals and recommendations using Connections.
- Balance branch, vault, ATM and teller cash.
- Responsible for daily input and balancing of NSF, Returned Items and Non-post Reports.
- Provide for signing authority, as assigned.
- Complete branch certifications and legal processes (i.e., levies, liens and subpoenas), as assigned or needed.
- Open new accounts: responsible for proper documentation of signature cards, insuring that appropriate legal documentation is received as required. Promptly and professionally respond to Client inquiries regarding American River Bank’s products and services.
- Knowledgeably discuss and assist Clients in determining the best products and services to meet their needs; referring Clients and potential Clients to appropriate personnel or departments as needed for additional services.
- May perform as a Notary.
- Assist with any associated task as requested, needed or assigned.