Employees Are The Key To Our Success
American River Bank, a part of Bank of Marin, offers a welcoming, friendly work environment and a caring attitude toward its employees. The Bank places great value on its employees, realizing its success as a community bank is largely due to an extraordinary staff. Competitive compensation and a strong benefit program are offered with special focus on helping employees achieve a healthy work/life balance.
Because we expect our employees to provide an extraordinary experience for our clients, we are committed to do the same for our employees. That's why we strive to offer a comprehensive and attractive benefits package.
- Incentive Pay – all employees are eligible to participate in the company-wide Incentive Plan.
- Vacation is offered based on hours worked, length of employment, and position held.
- Health and Appointment time is provided to deal with health issues for the employee, a dependent, or a close family member.
Insurance & Medical Related
- Life, Short Term Disability & Long Term Disability
- Voluntary supplemental insurance options
- FSA and HSA plans
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 401(k) - Eligible employees may make pre or post-tax contributions to a 401(k) savings plan. The Bank will match a portion of employee contributions.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) – The Bank contributes cash or stock to the retirement plan annually. Contributions are made on a discretionary basis and are subject to board approval.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan allows employees to set aside a portion of their pay to purchase BMRC stock and own a piece of the company.
- Tuition Reimbursement for employees interested in developing job-related skills or abilities through formal education
- Volunteerism – Every employee is eligible for up to 16 hours of paid time off per year to volunteer
An Equal Opportunity Employer
American River Bank, a part of Bank of Marin is an equal opportunity employer. We seek to employ the most qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 years and over), sexual orientation, veteran and/or military status, protected medical leaves (requesting or approved for leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act or the California Family Rights Act), domestic violence victim status, political affiliation, and any other status protected by state or federal law.
Jobseekers with a disability
This fax line & email address are reserved for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not email or fax regarding the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Emails or faxes sent for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.
Reminder: Standard email is not encrypted and should not be considered a secure alternative when sending sensitive personal information.
If you would like to join the American River Bank, a part of Bank of Marin, team please check out our current opportunities.
To learn about current career opportunities call (800) 544-0545 or click on a link below.
If you would like to join the American River Bank, a part of Bank of Marin, team please check out our current opportunities. To learn about current career opportunities call (800) 544-0545 or visit our career opportunities page.