JOB POSITION POSTING
Client Service Coordinator
Job Title: Client Service Coordinator
Location: Point West
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Models client service excellence by providing prompt, courteous service to the Clients of American River Bank, while displaying and promoting professionalism, confidentiality and the desire to assist.
- Actively promote American River Bank and develop Client relationships through maintaining your knowledge of the Bank’s products and services.
- Open new accounts: responsible for proper documentation of signature cards, insuring that appropriate legal documentation is received as required. Promptly and professionally respond to Client inquiries regarding American River Bank’s products and services.
- Knowledgeably discuss and assist Clients in determining the best products and services to meet their needs; referring Clients and potential Clients to appropriate personnel or departments as needed for additional services.
- Provide back-up coverage to CSRs.
- Provide for signing authority, as assigned.
- Complete branch certifications as assigned or needed.
- Track referrals and recommendations using Connections.
- Respond to Clients’ bookkeeping and account inquiries, providing accurate and timely information
- Assist in coaching, motivating, and developing a team to success in sales, service and operational excellence.
- Manage risk by ensuring all operational procedures are followed and by making sound business decisions.
- Ensure highest level of service delivery to Clients.
- Maintain appropriate controls to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures and minimize exposure to loss through error omission or defalcation.
- Assist with supervision, development and training of branch personnel.
- Provide support to Branch Management with regard to business development and/or business retention.
- Assist Branch Manager in achieving branch profitability and growth goals.
- Ensure compliance with State and Federal regulations and all activities related to BSA and other regulatory requirements.
- Coach and hold employees accountable to achieving client engagement calls and financial reviews.
- Cultivates a positive, winning, inclusive, team environment.
- Excellent client service skills with a minimum of two years banking experience and working knowledge of teller functions.
- Must be a self-starter and maintain ability to exercise independent judgment in most situations.
- Must possess leadership and supervisorial skills with ability to recognize and develop skills in others.
- Must possess extensive knowledge of bank operations and regulations (BSA, Reg CC, Reg D, Reg DD, etc.) and, where applicable, consumer lending regulations.
- Must be flexible in ability to accommodate multiple priorities, exhibiting organizational and time management skills.
- Must possess proficient PC skills, including but not limited to, Windows, Word, Outlook, Excel and other standard software applications.
- Must possess proficient verbal and written communication skills with fine attention to detail.
- Understanding of and ability to maintain human resource guidelines and best practices.
- Ability to work with limited supervision and flexible hours.
The above description is not all-inclusive and American River Bank may change or modify this or any position as may be necessary.