We offer a welcoming, friendly work environment and a caring attitude towards our employees. We recognize that our success is due largely to our employees. |
We focus on building relationships between employees and the Company:
- Annual Employee Satisfaction Survey—89% satisfaction rating
- Quarterly self reviews
- Engaged and empowered employees—employees encouraged to find solutions for our Clients
- Internal Promotion, Career Development and Tuition Reimbursement
- Competitive compensation and benefits—the Company pays 70% for employee and their dependents
- Community Involvement encouraged through our employee volunteer program
- Holiday Party, Quarterly staff meetings & other team building events
Clients, Not Customers
Say ‘Customers’ around these parts and you’re liable to get your knuckles rapped by a ruler. No, just kidding–but really.
As defined by the American Heritage Dictionary, a customer is one that buys goods or services or an individual with whom one must deal.
In contrast, a client is a party for which professional services are rendered, one that depends on the protection of another or a patron who seeks advice.
See the difference? We do, and that is why our Company has been able to create a style of relationship banking that is unmatched in our industry.
We take pride in the fact that we are a trusted adviser and a partner to the community we serve—to our clients.