JOB POSITION POSTING
Client Service Representative
Job Title: Client Service Representative
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide an extraordinary Client experience to Clients of American River Bank promoting professionalism, confidentiality and the desire to assist.
- Actively promote American River Bank and develop Client relationships through maintaining your knowledge of the Bank's products and services.
- Receive checks and cash for deposit to saving and checking accounts within specified limits; examine checks for proper endorsement and negotiability for compliance with Bank Hold Policy and receipt of transactions.
- Cash checks and pay money from savings and checking accounts in accordance with Bank Policy.
- Accept loan payments, cash advances, incoming/outgoing wire transfers, loan advances/pay downs, stop payments, telephone transfers and credit ratings.
- Sell Cashier Checks.
- Respond to Clients' bookkeeping and account inquiries, providing accurate and timely information.
- May act as a member of a dual control team in processing mail, ATM, night drop and courier bags.
- Maintain Bank Standards for Cash Controls by: balancing a cash drawer while maintaining assigned cash limits, safeguarding cash, teller stamps and terminal password.
- Adhere to applicable regulations and policies including but not limited to: Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Anti-Money Laundering requirements, Privacy and protecting Client Information; Reg CC (UCF Holds); Reg E; Reg DD and USA Patriot Act. .
- Daily, track referrals and recommendations using Connections.
- Balance branch, vault, ATM and teller cash.
- Responsible for daily input and balancing of NSF, Returned Items and Non-post Reports.
- Provide for signing authority, as assigned.
- Complete branch certifications and legal processes (i.e., levies, liens and subpoenas), as assigned or needed.
- Open new accounts: responsible for proper documentation of signature cards, insuring that appropriate legal documentation is received as required. Promptly and professionally respond to Client inquiries regarding American River Bank’s products and services.
- Knowledgeably discuss and assist Clients in determining the best products and services to meet their needs; referring Clients and potential Clients to appropriate personnel or departments as needed for additional services.
- May perform as a Notary.
- Assist with any associated task as requested, needed or assigned.
- Excellent client service skills, with ability to communicate tactfully and listen attentively to Clients.
- Strong sales and cross sales interests and abilities with a persuasive, "selling” verbal communication style.
- Must be able to travel and work at any Sonoma County American River Bank office.
- Strong written communication skills with fine attention to detail.
- Strong decision making capabilities with ability to perform the required functions, meeting the above qualifications, with minimal supervision.
- Proficient PC skills, including but not limited to, Windows, Word, Outlook, Excel and other standard software applications
- Ability to lift and transport bags or containers of coin and currency.
- Ability to count and handle large quantities of coin and/or currency for the purpose of verification as it relates to Client and bank transactions.
- Moderate use of various office equipment, including, but not limited to: 10-key, adding machine, MICR encoder, FAX, microfilmer, photocopier and Micro-film/fiche viewer for research and retrieval.
- Strong Understanding of Bank Regulations, including, but not limited to, BSA, Reg D, Reg DD, Reg CC, Reg B, etc.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Heavy telephone usage.