JOB POSITION POSTING
Relationship Manager - Santa Rosa, CA Office
Opening: Full-time position
Job Title: Relationship Manaer
Location: Santa Rosa Office
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide an extraordinary Client experience for Clients, Prospects, and Teammates of American River Bank promoting professionalism, confidentiality and the desire to assist.
- Actively promote American River Bank by sharing our brand assets and enhance Client relationships through maintaining knowledge of the Bank's products and services.
- Perform business development efforts through participation in various business events and ongoing prospect appointments.
- Responsible for meeting loan and deposit growth goals.
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of loan and deposit portfolio with the goal of maintaining and expanding that portfolio as well as for maintaining asset quality & management goals.
- Responsible for sourcing quality credit opportunities, gathering financial information, analyzing financials, submitting a credit package to be approved and managing the approval and closing process.
- May be responsible for managing collections as necessary.
- Responsible for the profitability of loan portfolio and for maximizing revenues & controlling expenses.
- Maintain appropriate controls to ensure compliance with internal policies & procedures and minimize the bank’s exposure to loss.
- Assist team members with the underwriting, approvals, and negotiations associated with complex account relationships.
- Participate in industry trade groups, business associations, and charitable organizations.
- Adhere to applicable regulations and policies, including but not limited to: Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Anti –money Laundering requirements, Privacy and Protecting Client Information, USA Patriot Act, Truth in Lending, FHA, ECOA, HMDA, CRA, and FCRA.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of commercial real estate and C&I lending practices, as well as the lending approval process.
- Extensive commercial real estate (including construction) and C&I credit underwriting and documentation experience required.
- Knowledge of loan compliance regulations, including, but not limited to, Fair Lending, Equal Credit Opportunity, CRA, Flood Insurance, RESPA, HMDA and BSA.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient PC skills, including Windows, Word and Excel.
- Four-year degree from an accredited college preferred. Accounting, Finance or Real Estate studies and/or background desired
The individual in this position has complete responsibility for the above functions and must be able to work with limited supervision and flexible hours.
This position requires the individual to meet loan and deposit sales/growth goals.
The above description is not all-inclusive and American River Bank may change or modify this or any position as may be necessary.