We help municipalities access financing to increase efficiencies, grow revenues, create jobs and spur economic growth.
Features and Benefits
- We offer competitive rates, and flexible terms and repayment schedules
- Transactions ranging from $500,000 to $5 million+
- As quick as a 30-day turnaround on financings pre-approved by public entities
- New construction financing with contractor payment escrow services
- Term loans with fixed rates from 3 to 10+ years
Public Financing by a Community Bank
Our public financing programs have helped many California cities, counties and public entities with low-cost financing options. Our bankers and legal counsel work directly with city managers, financial officers and their governing bodies.
Financing opportunities include:
Why our clients choose us:
- Local Governments
- Public and Private Utilities including Water and Wastewater
- Fire Districts
"American River Bank has worked with the City of Vacaville since June 2015 on financing Fire Station #75's construction and long-term financing. We have enjoyed the personalized service and ease of doing funding for the now completed project." -- Geoff Bunton, Investment Officer, City of Vacaville
Municipal Term Loans
We focus on:
- Improvement at existing facilities
- New fire station and public safety facilities to keep pace with new housing growth
- Fire truck pre-construction and term loan financing with bonded equipment manufacturers
- Other essential use equipment
We have experience in helping local government officials manage finances and assets.
Communities we have served:
- Amador County
- City of Vacaville
- City of West Covina
- Diablo Water District
- Marygold Mutual Water District
- Sonoma County Water Agency
Why Choose Bank Lending with American River Bank
- We offer competitive rates to municipal and public entity borrowers on both tax-exempt and taxable debt
- We have a streamlined lending process
Contact Us Today
THIS IS NOT AN OFFER OR COMMITMENT. RATES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS VARY BASED ON PROPERTY TYPE/USE AND MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE SUBJECT TO SUBMISSION OF A FORMAL APPLICATION, UNDERWRITING AND WRITTEN APPROVAL. APPROVAL TERMS MAY VARY.
American River Bank and its affiliates are not acting as a municipal advisor and the information presented to any customer is not intended to be, and does not constitute, advice within the meaning of Section 975 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act. American River Bank is not acting as an advisor to you and does not owe a fiduciary duty pursuant to Section 15B of the Exchange Act to you with respect to the information and material contained in this or any other information communicated to you. American River Bank is acting for its own interests. You should discuss any information and material contained in this communication with any and all internal or external advisors and experts that you deem appropriate before acting on this information or material. We suggest that you consult your attorney, accountant, financial or tax advisor w th regard to your individual situation. No endorsement is implied.