Paycheck Protection Program
PPP Resource Page
Updated Friday, May 1, 2020
The Small Business Administration began accepting PPP again on Monday, April 27; however, we are NOT accepting additional applications at this time. We are focused on processing the applications we have already accepted.
Links to additional information you may find helpful
Please continue to check our website for updates.
What We Are Continuing To Do
We are continuing to process your application.
What You Can Do To Help Facilitate The Process
We may need to contact you to finalize your application for the SBA. Please be prepared by doing the following:
- Re-review your application and correct any obvious errors (examples such as you may have forgotten to initial a specific area, entered an incorrect number, etc.).
- Do NOT round numbers “up”- they must be specific and match throughout your application. (For example, $119,000.67 should appear as that NOT $119,001.00)
- Replace any P.O. Box numbers with a physical address (SBA will return applications with just P.O. Boxes).
- Include your company name in the title of the file when saving it. For example: ABCEnterprise.Payroll documents.pdf
- After all changes/corrections have been made, save the file as a PDF but DON’T send it until we ask for it.
- If you are contacted to resubmit any document(s), please submit exactly what we request, as quickly as possible, to remain in the queue.
Last and extremely important, we know how important this program is to you. We are working to process as many applications as possible.