American River Bankshares is the parent company of American River Bank (hereinafter referred to as “Bank”).
Your privacy and your trust are essential to the Client relationship that we value. We respect the privacy of our Clients and are committed to treating sensitive Client information responsibly. The following statements reflect our best practices when it comes to protecting your personal information.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect the following types of “non-public personal information” about you:
- Information we receive from you on applications, other forms, or through our website such as your name, address, social security number, or phone number.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates and others such as your account history, loan payment history, and ATM/debit card use.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency such as your credit report.
This information is used primarily to enable us to properly service your accounts and transactions. We may utilize this data to help us better understand your needs in our effort to deliver the best products and services to you.
What Information Do We Share?
We may disclose non-public personal information to the following:
- Third party non-affiliates (companies who are not a part of our Bank) for the purposes of servicing your account or transactions authorized by you.
- Third party non-affiliates who provide marketing services on our behalf (e.g., companies that assist us with our mailings).
- Government entities in response to subpoenas.
- Consumer credit bureaus.
We do not sell or share non-public personal information with outside companies for the purposes of marketing products or services of those companies. We do not disclose non-public personal information about our Clients or former Clients to anyone, except as permitted by law.
We may change or amend this policy at any time at our discretion or as required by law. In the event changes are made to this policy, we will provide notification to you.
How Do We Protect You?
We provide training to our employees to understand the importance of maintaining your privacy. Access to non-public personal information is restricted to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to safeguard your non-public personal information.
You may contact your local branch of account, or you may contact us directly at:
American River Bank
PO Box 276300
Sacramento, CA 95827